No Beer Pairing Today
Let’s keep this smoothie party rolling shall we? From peanut butter and chocolate to berry and banana, your options for creating smoothies are limitless. This orange pineapple smoothie is definitely one of my favorites. I think it’s because it has a super tropical vibe. It’s like taking a sip of sunshine, and I think we can all use a little sunshine in the middle of winter. While snow and low temperatures tend to make me very happy, I do appreciate a little warmth every now and again, and these orange pineapple smoothies just scream warmth!
I’m going to keep things short and sweet today. Zach and I (plus the addition of my dad) have been skiing all week long, and if any of you know anything about skiing for days and days straight, you know what a toll it takes on your body. I see an afternoon and evening of hot tub sitting and lounging by the fire (with a cool craft beer in my hand) in my very immediate future.
I will, however, be daydreaming about these orange pineapple smoothies. How could you not have a very serious daydream about them! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and you add it to your breakfast routines very soon! They will make you think of summer, I swear! In the meantime, I will talk to you guys tomorrow! xo
Smoothie Week: Orange Pineapple SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Add all of the ingredients in the order they are listed above to the pitcher of your blender. Pulse 3-4 times to break up the ingredients, and then blend on high for about 1 minute or until smooth. Add more liquid as needed and desired.
- Serve immediately or pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze for about 2 months. To defrost, place the smoothie in the fridge for about 24 hours before serving.