Tropical pineapple beer party punch is the perfect drink to serve at your next summer party, picnic, or barbecue! This tropical pineapple beer party punch is so flavorful, refreshing and tastes exactly like summer!
I have had such a hard time with Mondays lately. I’ve actually had a hard time with Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays also. I don’t know if it’s just because this time of year is kind of uneventful of what. We don’t have many holidays right now. I mean Mother’s Day and Memorial Day are just around the corner, but April has always been kind of blah. We have also gotten quite a bit of snow these past few days, so maybe that’s the problem. I just can’t focus lately!
In response to my unfocused mind, I’ve decided to brighten up this Monday with a cocktail. I am so fond of beer in cocktails that I decided to make a party punch that highlights one of the most extreme beer flavors: hops…and a lot of hops. This tropical pineapple beer party punch is a day brightener for me, and I hope it is for you too! This recipe is very simple
It all starts with a large pitcher filled with ice.
Pour in the ginger ale.
Then, pour in the pineapple juice.
Add beer…and lots of beer if you wish…
Stir, stir, stir!
Add fresh pineapple chunks and dollop with pineapple sorbet or sherbet.
What is not to love about this bright and cheerful party punch?! Make it for your next get together! Your guests will not be disappointed!
- 2 liter bottle of ginger ale
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- 2 bottles/cans IPA beer you may use other beer of choice
- 1 pineapple chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 pints pineapple sorbet or sherbet
- To a large pitcher, filled with ice if desired, combine the ginger ale, pineapple juice, beer, and pineapple (reserving a couple of pieces for garnish. Stir to combine.
- Dollop scoops of pineapple sherbet on top.
- Serve the tropical pineapple beer party punch over ice with a scoop of pineapple sherbet and pineapple piece for garnish. Enjoy immediately!
This post includes affiliate links.