No-bake chocolate Snickers tart is the perfect summertime dessert. There is no oven baking time required with this recipe and very little hands-on prep!
This post has been sponsored by MARS. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
There are so many things that are amazing about summer: the warmth, the blue skies, the green grass. After the winter we have had (which still seems to not want to leave us for some reason), I am ready for blue skies and green grass. I’m also more than ready for all of the food that goes along with it.
There is just something about summer cooking. Oh sure, winter is great with its holiday baking and roasted turkeys, but there is just something about summer. Maybe it’s because everything is fresh. Green beans and asparagus are literally grown in your backyard, and the grill can never catch a break because it’s blazing 24 hours a day/7 days a week. But I think when it really comes down to it, the desserts are my favorite part. From homemade ice cream to cheesecake and chocolate terrines to no-bake pies, the sky is the limit on the desserts you can whip up in the summertime.
My all time favorite summertime desserts are the ones that require very little work and no oven baking time, but still contain a level of elegance. This no-bake chocolate Snickers tart just happens to be one of those desserts. There are so many things that are amazing about this Snickers tart. First and foremost, it requires almost no hands on prep time. Seriously you guys, it takes all of 15 minutes to make. Second of all, there is no need to turn on the oven. After 15 minutes of prep and just a couple hours of chilling time, this recipe is ready to dive in to. It’s the perfect recipe for entertaining at your next picnic or BBQ. You can prepare it the night before and not worry about it again until you go to serve it, leaving you more time to enjoy with your guests and less time spent in the kitchen.
Elegant desserts don’t have to be difficult and time consuming. You can easily prepare a dessert fit for entertaining guests with just a few easy steps and some top-notch ingredients. Your guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen!
So do me a favor, and make this no-bake chocolate Snickers tart at some point this summer! Head to your local Target to find everything you need for this recipe, including the Snickers Minis! I also have a Cartwheel offer for you, where you can save on Mars products and a ton of other products! Seriously you guys, Cartwheel is my best friend. Download the app if you haven’t yet!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I have enjoyed sharing it with you!
No-Bake Chocolate Snickers Tart
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 10 Snickers Mini candy bars
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted and slightly cooled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips or chunks
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 10 Snickers Mini candy bars chopped
- Grease a 9-inch tart pan or 3-4 4-inch tart pans and set aside.
- In the bowl of your food processor, add the oats. Pulse 4-5 times or until they are completely broken up and resemble a fine powder. Transfer to a large bowl. To the same bowl of your food processor, add the 10 Snickers Mini candy bars. Pulse 8-9 times, or until fully broken up. A few small chunks may remain. Add the now broken up Snickers Mini candy bars to the bowl with the ground up oats.
- Also to the bowl, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, and sea salt. Fold the ingredients together until they just come together. The mixture should be a tad sticky, but not too wet. You should be able to work with it without making a huge mess. If you find that the mixture is too wet, add more almond flour as needed. If it is too dry, add more melted coconut oil.
- Press the mixture into the tart pan (pans) until evenly distributed. Work your way up the sides and press to adhere. Set in the refrigerator while you prepare your chocolate filling.
- Combine the espresso powder, chocolate chips and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, set over low heat, add the coconut milk. Cook until the coconut milk reaches a gentle simmer. Remove from heat and pour it over the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted. This may take a few minutes.
- Pour the chocolate into the tart pan (pans). Decorate with chopped Snickers Mini Candy bars. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours or up to overnight. Serve and enjoy!