Grilled steak salad with jalapeño ranch is the perfect way to use up leftover grilled steak. It’s a great weeknight meal and a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy a summer dinner!
I feel like salads just become a part of the summer routine. First of all, most salads tend to be super light, yet quite filling. You can top them with just about anything, making them perfect for all of those leftovers you gather during the summer.
We grill a lot in the summer. Actually, we grill basically all year long, but mostly in the summertime. We tend to overdo it too. Anytime we throw something on the grill, we add extra of whatever it is we are grilling: BBQ chicken breast, steak, sausages, corn on the cob…I could go on and on and on.
All of these ingredients make for the perfect salad toppings. This is just what this grilled steak salad entails: a bunch of our most popular leftovers. It contains all of the components that make a good salad great: the perfect protein, crispy veggies, and some fun untraditional additions. The french fries are something that we always used to put on our steak salads growing up. Both of my parents are from Pittsburgh, where if you don’t put french fries on your steak salads, you may as well leave the city for good. I added the jalapeño ranch into the mix because I love this dressing with grilled steak.
Of course, you guys can spice up this salad any way you want. Use whatever leftovers you have on hand and make it one of a kind! Any way you slice it, this grilled steak salad is perfect for summer! Pair it with a pale ale. It will tone down the spice from the dressing and really highlight the fresh veggies!
Grilled Steak Salad with Jalapeño RanchPrint Pin Rate
Grilled Steak Salad
- 1 1- inch thick-cut fully-cooked ribeye steak recipe here, sliced
- 12 ounces shoestring french fries store-bought or recipe here
- 6-8 cups spring mix lettuce blend
- 2 cups corn kernels cut from the cob or thawed frozen, warmed through slightly
- 2 hard-boiled eggs cut in half
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3/4 cup jalapeño ranch recipe here
- Assemble your salads by splitting the lettuce between two large plates. Top the lettuce with sliced steak, shoestring french fries, corn kernels, hard-boiled eggs, red onion, and avocado. Drizzle the salads with jalapeño ranch and enjoy immediately!