Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Beef Sliders are a super simple, family-friendly, amazingly delicious snack or dinner recipe!
Yay for two slow cooker recipes in a week! This is the second recipe in a series that a few blogger friends and I have put together to tell you that you don’t have to put away that slow cooker in the summer! In fact, I use my slow cooker a lot during the summer. It leaves more time for outdoor activities and less time spent in the kitchen!
I’ve been wanting to share these slow cooker Korean BBQ beef sliders for a while now. I feel like there are a million great times of year to share them. They are perfect for summer as they are BBQ-related and super perfect for a small picnic. They are great for the fall and winter seasons because they are perfect for a football game day party! What is so amazing about them, is that you can make a whole lot of them with little effort, and when I’m entertaining I’m all about keeping the work to a minimum.
Well let’s be honest, I’m about keeping the work to a minimum at all times. :)
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe just as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. Pair these slow cooker Korean BBQ beef sliders with a porter. A porter won’t get lost in the extreme flavors of these sliders, and the roastiness will really compliment the beef! In addition to sharing this recipe with you, I have linked to a couple of other slow cooker recipes from fellow bloggers below! A few of us got together to celebrate all things slow cooker-related in the summertime! We are also having a giveaway! Before you go, don’t forget to enter!
Cooking & Beer | Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Beef Sliders
Lemon Tree Dwelling | Slow Cooker French Onion Chicken
The Wicked Noodle | Slow Cooker Lasagna
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin thinly sliced against the grain
- 3 large apples peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 tablespoons ginger paste
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 12- count hawaiian dinner rolls sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup prepared kimchi
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Add the sliced sirloin to your slow cooker and set the heat to high. In the bowl of your food processor, combine the apples, ginger paste, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, and black pepper. Pulse until mostly smooth. Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker and toss with the beef. Cover and slow cook on high for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo and sriracha. Refrigerate until you are ready to assemble your sliders.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13in. baking dish with a nonstick spray. Place the bottom half of the hawaiian rolls on the bottom. Spread with the sriracha mayo. Top with the Korean BBQ beef, Kimchi, cilantro leaves, and white cheddar cheese. Top with the top half of the dinner rolls. Brush the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the sliders for 20 minutes or until nice and brown on top. Remove from the oven and let stand for 2 minutes before carefully transferring the sliders with a large spatula to a large cutting board. Cut the slider into 12 equal pieces.
- Serve the slow cooker Korean BBQ beef sliders immediately. Enjoy!