3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Candy Recipe is the perfect candy for the holidays! It only requires 3 ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes!
OK. So I absolutely NEVER make candy. NEVER. You will rarely find me baking a cake or a batch of cookies, but candy…NEVER. This has been the case for a long time until I realized how easy it is to melt chocolate down and reform it again. This recipe is simple you guys. It’s 3 ingredients…win. It’s ready in 30 minutes…win. There is no baking involved…win. You just need 10 minutes of prep time and 1 minute of microwave cook time. If that isn’t a “recipe” for the perfect sweet treat, I don’t know what is.
With Thanksgiving just ending, I’m sure you are looking ahead to the holidays. I know I am. I’m excited to put on that apron and start holiday cooking and baking. This candy recipe is the perfect addition to those holiday menus. They are also the perfect gifts! I know that I would be super excited to receive these little treats as a gift! Here are some pairings that I just love with these 3-ingredient chocolate hazelnut candy cups!
Beer I know that pairing chocolate with a chocolate stout or porter is a little boring. You’d think I could come up with something more exciting, but when chocolate is involved I’m a firm believer that you can never have too much chocolate. Stouts and porters are perfect this time of year. There is just something about sitting next to a warm fire with the snow falling in the background. A stout in hand is just the icing on top. You will be super excited with this pairing. I promise. :)
3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Candy Recipe
3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Candy RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz high-quality milk or dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup roasted chopped hazelnuts skin removed
- Line two mini muffin tins with mini muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate and oil. Microwave the chocolate in 20 second increments, making sure to stir it thoroughly after each increment until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the hazelnuts and then scoop the chocolate (a small cookie scoop works well for this) into the muffin tins.
- Tap the muffin tins lightly on your work surface to even the chocolate out while it is still melted and then place the tins in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill before eating. The chocolate will keep in the fridge for about a week.