Strawberry and Matcha Acai Smoothie Bowls
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 smoothie bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1-2 teaspoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4-1/2 cup acai berry juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- Various Toppings: granola unsweetened coconut flakes, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, blueberries.
To a high-powered blender, add all of the ingredients as listed except for the "Various Toppings."
Blend on high until completely smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with toppings of choice. I like a mixture of granola, unsweetened coconut flakes, chia seeds, sunflower seeds and blueberries.