30-Minute Chicken Stir Fry Ramen is the perfect family-friendly weeknight meal. It is on the table in 30 minutes and is exploding with flavor thanks to House of Tsang’s General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce!
Oh my goodness, you guys. I have been dying to share this recipe with you ever since I made it. There is just something about making a good Asian noodle dish at home. I could go on and on about my obsession with Asian noodle dishes, and if you follow along religiously than you know what I’m talking about. In addition to ordering a ramen dish every time I see it on a restaurant menu, I have shared my fair share amount of ramen noodles dishes on this blog. Up until this 30-minute chicken stir fry ramen, this beer-braised pork belly ramen was definitely my favorite. I don’t know how I have done it, but I think I made a ramen noodle dish that may be better!
It took me a while to come up with a name for the recipe. Here’s the thing, it’s kind of like a combination of two dishes: ramen and stir-fry. Both are amazing on their own, but I have to be honest, they are better together. There are a couple of reasons why this is. One, who doesn’t love ramen noodles?! Two, combine ramen noodles with stir-fried veggies and the amazing sauce of House of Tsang’s General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce, and you seriously get heaven on a plate.
I could go on and on about how this recipe is super delicious. It is. It IS super delicious, but it’s also super simple and super fast to make also. This, my friends, is a recipe for the perfect weeknight meal. 30 minutes?! Yes, please! One pan?! Gimme! Clean up becomes easier. Dinner is on the table faster, and the whole family is full and satisfied after they come back for seconds and thirds. They will come back for seconds and thirds. Trust me.
One of the dishes that I always paired with a pilsner was a noodle dish from my favorite local Mandarin restaurant. It was like clockwork. Every time, we ordered take-out from this restaurant we made sure to have a 6 pack of pilsner on hand. Pilsners aren’t usually a style of beer that I drink just to drink, but when it comes to food pairings, it works so well on so many levels. A pilsner will really compliment all of the flavor going on in this dish and really elevates the flavor from the veggies. It is the perfect pairing. I promise!
30-Minute Chicken Stir Fry Ramen
Also, head over to the House of Tsang recipe page for more inspiration using one of their super delicious sauces!
This recipe is one you guys have to try! Not only does it incorporate all kinds of veggies, you receive some protein from the chicken, and it’s ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy!
30-Minutes Chicken Stir Fry Ramen
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- 12 oz packaged ramen noodles 4-6 packages depending on the size
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 6 oz crimini mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 2 tbsp green onions sliced
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup House of Tsang's General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce more as needed
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the ramen noodles, and cook per manufacturer's instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat the canola oil in a large wok or nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides and cooked through. This should happen rather quickly if you are using a wok. It will take longer if you are using a nonstick skillet.
- To the wok with the chicken add the garlic, ginger paste, mushrooms, broccoli, red bell pepper, carrots and sliced green onions. Cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the egg to the wok and let sit until the eggs just begin to set and then scramble them into the veggie mixture. Add the noodles and toss to combine the ingredients. Remove from heat and drizzle House of Tsang's General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce on top. Toss to coat fully.
- Serve the stir fry immediately topped with chopped cilantro. Drizzle more stir-fry sauce as needed. Enjoy!