Warm goat cheese dip is the perfect easy recipe for a crowd!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
Are you guys tired of dips yet? I certainly hope not! I could eat appetizers, dips especially, for every meal of the day. This warm goat cheese dip is one of my favorites to date because my obsession with goat cheese just continues to reach all new heights as I figure out new and exciting ways to prepare it! This warm goat cheese dip is super easy, only requires a handful of ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Served with oven baked pita crackers with a mediterranean twist, this warm goat cheese dip is a winner and the perfect dip to serve this holiday/tailgating season!
I’m all about the easy recipes lately, especially with the holidays literally right around the corner. I don’t know about you guys, but I will be entertaining like crazy and simple appetizers are the way to go. That’s just one of the gazillion reasons I am in love with this warm goat cheese dip.
It doesn’t get much easier than this, guys.
In a large bowl, you fold together goat cheese, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, gruyere cheese, pesto, balsamic vinegar and some necessary seasonings. When the consistency of the mixture is beautifully creamy you pour it into a small greased baking dish. Bake this bowl of yumminess in a 375 degree F oven until brown and bubbly! That’s seriously it. Isn’t it fabulous!?
The most important thing about this warm goat cheese dip is definitely the accompaniments you choose to serve it with. I was blown away by Town House’s Mediterranean Herb Oven Baked Pita Crackers. They are so crunchy, crispy and the absolute perfect vehicle for diving into this warm goat cheese dip, which also has some mediterranean flavors going on! What’s best about these crackers is that they aren’t so flimsy that they fall apart when you dip. I hate this, and I feel like it happens all to often. Especially when you use un-sturdy chips and crackers, I often find little pieces floating in the dip! Trust me, no one wants this. No one.
I found these crispy, flavor-packed crackers at my local Target where the selection of Town House snacks is out of this world! Let’s be honest. Target is just the best store ever. I could get lost in that store for hours and not be sad about it at all!
Well I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend, and are having a wonderful start to your week! Recipe and beer pairings are below! Check it out and I’ll see you all tomorrow! xo
- 10 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 4 ounces Greek yogurt softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese finely grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon store-bought pesto
- salt and black pepper
- micro greens for garnish
- 1 package Town House Mediterranean Herb Oven Baked Pita Crackers for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and spray a 1-quart baking dish with a non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Gruyere cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pesto and a dash of salt and black pepper. Fold the ingredients together until combined and smooth.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let rest for just a minute and then top with fresh micro greens.
- Serve immediately with Town House Mediterranean Herb Oven Baked Pita Crackers. Enjoy!