Paired with an IPA
Do you know what I absolutely love right now? Radishes. Beautiful, red and plump radishes.
Do you know what else I absolutely love right now? Simple and delicious (and QUICK) appetizers that take no time at all and are ready on a whim.
Let’s start with the radishes. Is it just me, or are radishes just looking AHHH-mazing right now. I’m seriously obsessed. I’ve done just about everything with them, with the most frequent things being putting them in my salads or on top of yummy crostini. My latest obsession though? Using them as a dipping device. They are the perfect dipping device and the ultimate accompaniment to this warm pimento goat cheese dip.
I’m all about the dips. If you are a frequent reader, you should probably know this by now. I don’t take my dips lightly, and I kind of get out of control with them. Just head back to the January and February archives (prime Superbowl season). You’ll know what I’m getting at. I go on dip splurges where it’s all I will post for like 2 weeks straight. Seriously. No joke. So yes, I totally have a dip recipe for you today, and it’s for no reason other than that I really just wanted to share a dip recipe. This warm pimento goat cheese dip is something I make all through the year. It’s a recipe that everyone just can’t stop eating. If you cook for a living, whether it’s professional or home-based, you know exactly what I’m talking about when I say that you love when people eat your food. This is one such recipe that every time I put it down, I smile. I hope you guys will too!
Recipe for this warm pimento goat cheese dip is below! Pair it with an IPA. It will really tone down the spiciness and bring the whole dish together! Have a great Monday, friends! xo
Warm Pimento Goat Cheese DipPrint Pin Rate
- 8 ounces goat cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Colby cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup jarred pimentos drained and chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions for garnish
- For serving: radishes and tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the goat cheese, Colby cheese, parmesan, mayo, sour cream, pimentos, relish, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and a dash of salt and black pepper. Mix to fully combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, and spread to even out the top. Place it in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let cool for just a minute. Serve warm, garnished with green onions and served with radishes and tortilla chips! Enjoy!