Vegan peaches and cream ice pops are just what the hot summer months ordered!
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
I am on a frozen recipe roll lately, aren’t I?! It has been rather hot here in Colorado…and humid. We aren’t accustomed to humidity in Colorado. We tend to stay on the dry side. I’m having flash backs to growing up in humid, rainy New Jersey. Let me tell you…I am NOT a fan. Because of this disgusting sticky weather, I have been obsessed with all things frozen.
My freezer looks like a dairy exploded in tubs and tubs of ice cream.
My cocktails have mostly been of the frozen variety…
…and I’ve been rather obsessed with ice pops.
Ice pops are just one of those recipes that are so simple to make it’s unreal. Once you have the proper hardware (i.e. an ice pop mold), you are golden. My latest recipe pays tribute to the peach. I love peaches and although we are still a month or so away from them being in season here in Colorado (we grow a great peach on the western slope), I had to post this recipe. It’s one of my faves.
I was originally going to make these pops with coconut, and then I thought to myself that almond would make a FABULOUS base. Enter Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Of the original variety, this almondmilk makes the PERFECT base for ice pops. Stir in some pure maple syrup, sweet raw honey, a pinch of salt and some vanilla bean paste; and I could literally drink the stuff. I may or may not have done this. Stir in ripe and golden yellow peaches, and with each frozen bite you get a little burst of sunshine.
So good you guys. So good.
Recipe for these vegan peaches and cream ice pops is below. There will be no beer pairing today for obvious reasons. ;) Have a wonderful day friends! xo
Vegan Peaches and Cream Ice Pops
Servings:10 ice pops
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- 32 ounces Original Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 yellow peaches pit removed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Place your ice pop molds 2 hours prior to filling them.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Original Almond Breeze Almondmilk, maple syrup, honey, vanilla bean paste, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each mold half way up with the almondmilk base. Divide half of the peach chunks evenly into each mold, and top them off with the rest of the base leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top. Divide the remaining half of the peach chunks evenly among each mold.
- Insert your ice pop sticks and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Vegan peaches and cream ice pops will keep in the freezer for about a month. Enjoy!